Help: Sidebar menu
Tabbed sidebar contains user interfaces for various functions to manage puzzles, history, preference, etc.
Let's create your original jigsaw by choosing a picture in your library and the number of pieces.
- Import button : Open the window to choose a picture on your device.
- Number of pieces* : Configure puzzle tessellation.
- Break up button : Commit puzzle breaking up.
You can take a snapshot of the puzzle in progress.
- Snapshot button : Take a snapshot and open the window to save the file. PNG and JPEG formats are supported.
The history list displays the last eight puzzles you have played. By selecting an item in the list, you can open the puzzle to continue playing it. The oldest item will be dropped automatically when the list gets full.
- Pin/Unpin : Turn pin on to prevent the history item from disappearing in the first-in-first-out rule (up to 7 items can be pinned).
- Sound effects : Choose "Default" or "None"
- Sound volume : Change sound master volume
- Background texture : Choose "Cork", "Felt" or "Checker"
- Background color : Select colors to be applied to the texture
- Reverse piece wheeling : Reverse it, if required.
- Piece blink intensity : Adjust white-blinking visual effect intensity that will emit when pieces match successfully.
- Hovering piece size : Change the size of a picked single piece (absolute size in inch).
- Game Help / Terms & Privacy : Open online documentation on this website in default web-browser.
- Purchase ad-free license* : Open purchase-dialog to buy an annual license.