Help: How to play the game
As exactly same as jigsaw puzzles in real world, all what you have to do to finish puzzle is to align all the pieces at right positions (relative to neighboring pieces) and in right direction with hints of small thumbnails visible on pieces.
You can handle jigsaw pieces with multi-touch (at least two-point touch) or wheel mouse device as follows. Keyboard and game-pad are not supported.
With a touch screen
- Piece move : A single point touch & slide
- Piece rotation : Two points rotation gesture on the target piece
Multiple pieces can be handled simultaneously by using more fingers (of your own or another person's) within multi-touch capability of your device.
With a wheel mouse
- Piece move : Mouse dragging with left button down
- Piece rotation : Mouse wheeling over the target piece
View zooming/pan control
In case pieces are too small to handle, you can magnify the view through zooming interface that pop-ups by toggling on the "Zoom" button at the top-right corner.
- Magnification slider : Change magnification in range: 100% to 800%
- Visible area map : Move the inner square by touch or mouse to pan the view.
You can also control view zooming by mouse;
- Zoom in/out : Ctrl-key + Mouse-wheeling
- Panning : Mouse-dragging with middle button down